Saturday Jan. 17th - Larry and I went on a day trip to Gettysburg. It was frigid with temps in the single digits but it was a beautiful drive and we did the auto tour around the 26 square mile battlefield and then walked to the monument where Lincoln gave the Gettysburg address. We were in the first stages of frostbite.. but we still went and got the pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome pic! Very east coast, and yes, you look Really Cold. :o( But I hope blooming trees and newly sprouted Springtime tulips, leaves & lawns in DC will make it up to you.
ReplyDeleteMore pics, more pics!
I NEED SOME HELP.. BUT I WILL TRY TO COMMUNICATE PICTORIALLY..you know that I am brain dead when it comes to my computer..YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GREAT ABOUT OUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY..bEFORE COMING TO California I lived in Baltimore,,The happiest time of my life...Hope you got the pictures that I sent you....
ReplyDeleteBest Dad
Hi guys! Glad to see you're into this blogging world! :) And I'm so happy that everything is going well for you all! Hope to see more updates soon!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture! I hope you continue to enjoy the surroundings and the historic moments you are in the middle of!
ReplyDeleteJoLene and Carson Mittelsteadt
It took me a minute but then it happened, I recognized the female in this photo as my sister Lisa. I am sure I was thrown off by the full winter coat - I don't believe I have ever seen you wear one!!!!
ReplyDelete